Automation and Controls Analyst
More than 3 decades of investment in R&D in the field of data acquisition and analysis have enabled SPN to position itself as a leader in the performance monitoring and optimization of industrial equipment. Its end-to-end technology infrastructure covers the full spectrum from data acquisition to automated analysis, anomaly detection and automated notification.
Our team of highly qualified specialists is proud to be able to help our customers achieve and maintain a reliable and safe operation, thus supporting our clients in enhancing their competitive advantage.
Are you passionate about automation projects & data analysis?
Are you interested in Industry 4.0 & IoT?
A place awaits You on Our team!
Within a dynamic, competent and cohesive team, you will be responsible for analyzing controls and operation anomalies. You will also participate in the design, configuration, assembly, testing and installation of the data acquisition systems on site.
- University or college degree or equivalent pertinent experience in industrial electronic and automation
- Reading of plans and programming of PLCs
- Understanding of low voltage electrical distributions (600v)
- Knowledge of control systems: pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic
- Knowledge of AC/DC motor controls
- Use of software: Autocad, MS Office Suite
- Teamwork and autonomy, proactivity and sense of responsibility
- Fluency in English and/or French
- Availability for occasional trips to sites in Canada and US
- Regular permanent position
- Positions is based in Montreal, QC
- Office is accessible through public transport and free parking available
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home
- On-going in-house training, coaching and support from industry experts
- Opportunities for career progression
- Competitive salary and performance bonus